Module Three Photobucket

http://s350.photobucket.com/user/dhahn30/library/

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s350.photobucket.com/user/dhahn30/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

My photobucket slideshow are pictures have taken for the past few days. My first picture "proportion" was when I went fishing with my friend to a local creek for smallmouth bass. The image with value was taken while riding four-wheelers in the evening in Lancaster, NY this week. The next image under contrast was from also four-wheeling Wednesday in Lockport, NY. Unity was a picture of my friends truck when we went mudding after the recent rain storm. Last weekend I made a trip down to my friends property for a day in Franklinville, NY and that is where i got my picture for texture. Emphasis was taken at Darien Lake State Park last weekend also. Color was taken last weekend when me and a friend walked out to the very end of Bird Island Pier to catch Smallmouth bass but ended with a Catfish. Line was from my friends property when we brought a boat out on to a local lake. Shapes was from also Wednesday in Lockport. Forms is from the same day as unity. In the image space I had recently went to Salmon River in Pulaski, NY for my brothers hockey tournament in Syracuse but i managed to scope it out for the upcoming salmon run and to stock up on tackle there. My last image movement was taken on my friends boat when we were going out to Lake Erie to fish last Sunday.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed looking at your photos, it seems as though you have a very fun life! I think you did very well on your slideshow and that your pictures corresponded very well with the elements and principles. You used many detailed photos that were perfect as examples. My favorite one was the sunset because I enjoy the color mix and how the aesthetic feels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment